Showcase Your Investment
The Carlson School inspires professionals to discover their best selves. Executive Education programs will prepare you for any business challenge—today and into the future. Call to find out how close you are to earning a certificate: 612-624-1870.
Shape an experience all your own.
- Create a customized learning experience
- Combine cutting-edge Executive Education classes that meet your learning needs and goals
- Gain formal recognition of your professional development and commitment to continuous learning
There are two certificate tracks available. The one you choose depends upon your unique path. Participants are awarded a certificate after successful completion of the following:
Certificate of General Management Excellence
Earn a management certificate by attending any three Executive Education programs within a 2-year period.
Certificate of Distinguished Leadership and Business Administration
Earn a leadership certificate by attending one of the following programs plus any four additional Executive Education programs within a 2-year period.
- Strategic Agility in Action
- MBA Essentials
- Refresh and polish your skills, or build expertise in new areas
- Develop your knowledge guided by our world-class faculty’s latest research findings and real-world experiences
- Connect with an array of additional experts in the classroom including successful executives, authors, international business experts, thought leaders and more
- Network with other bright, energetic individuals who share your ambitions
- Discover how to confront new challenges with confidence
- Position yourself to be more marketable for future opportunities
- Earn an exclusive Carlson School of Management certificate
- Become a member of the Carlson School of Management community and enjoy 30 percent off future Carlson Executive Education programs
- Apply your new learning to your current job or a future opportunity
The Carlson Executive Education Lifelong Learner Certificate Programs are designed for those business executives who aspire to become true business leaders, equipped to handle twenty first century challenges by staying at the top of their game.