This course is designed for:
Rapid Insights is suitable for marketing, pricing, product design and other professionals interested in generating insights for customer-centric decision making.
Generate customer-centric answers for pressing product design, pricing, or marketing decisions in days (or even hours), using nothing more than your keyboard. Today’s DIY market research uses powerful online tools, taps directly into vast consumer networks and provides the insights to underpin your business success. Participants will return to work with a market research action plan, outlining a short list of critical business decisions and questions for their department or firm, and approaches to immediately generate insights.
In this hands-on, interactive program, participants will learn ways to:
- Narrow in on the most pressing business questions for market research
- Employ today’s powerful online toolkits to access and rapidly gather data
- Apply a range of analytics methods to glean insights
- Connect insights to action and quantify the value add
- Identify and avoid common pitfalls and missteps