Navigate the sea of data to drive insights, informed decisions and rapid action
|January 18-20 & February 17, 2017||Wednesday-Friday, & Friday||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. & 8:30 a.m - 12:30 p.m.||$4,900|
Business analytics has changed the game. Companies that successfully leverage data to make quicker and more informed decisions across all areas of their firm can create a distinct competitive advantage. This course will transform leaders into analytics champions within their organizations and fuel a data-driven culture.
- Demystify business analytics
- Uncover insights using data visualization
- Discover the future of decision-making using “machine learning”
- Cut costs and improve efficiency using next generation big data platforms
- Use predictive approaches to drive quicker, faster, more accurate decisions
- Apply tools to get even more out of data analytics
- Create a data-centric organization through staff and structure
- Panel discussion with industry leaders demonstrating analytics deployment
Follow-Up 1/2 Day Session (1 month after class)
- Q&A panel with instructors to follow-up on deployment issues
In this hands-on, interactive course leaders will learn to:
- Find hidden insights from data by using descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive approaches to support faster, more effective decision-making
- Utilize new machine learning methods to predict future outcomes, including customer churn and optimal product mix
- Take advantage of big data tools including next generation platforms
- Organize and foster a corporate analytics capability that includes talent and struture
This program has value across a broad range of industries. Applications include, but are not limited to: retail (store layout optimization), banking (loan default prediction), consumer products (advanced customer segmentation), and medical (product feature optimization).
Leaders across all functional areas including marketing, finance, information systems, operations and HR with P&L or significant project/functional responsibility will benefit from this course. No prior technical expertise is needed.