Solving the Corporate Innovation Challenge
Evolve or die – a motto as true for start-ups as for corporations. But, with corporations it is often the very by-products of success that get in the way, from a sense of
infallibility to the top-down lines and boxes of corporate bureaucracy.
This course will help you unlock the power of individuals and teams across the organization to foster innovation. Learn to: tap into the collective through design thinking, assemble and manage teams across silos, and rework structures and systems to create a scaffolding for innovation.
In this hands-on interactive program, leaders will learn to effectively:
- Understand why corporate initiatives often fail and how to solve the root causes
- Apply the tools and techniques to engage in structured experimentation, including design thinking and lean entrepreneurship
- Design and reshape organizational structures and systems to support innovation
- Assemble and manage cross-functional teams to develop, advance, and embrace innovative initiatives
- Develop a personal plan to effectively lead innovation
- Interact with leading industry executives who have successfully led innovation initiatives