The Carlson Ventures Enterprise (CVE) gives students the opportunity to navigate the world of entrepreneurship and its unique challenges. Students learn to understand its uncertainties, risks and opportunities. Our projects provide our students an opportunity to apply new creative problem solving skills to create real value for our clients.
CVE associates work with leading companies as they develop new concepts and businesses in real life circumstances. To complement project work, our curriculum includes:
- Providing students tools for analyzing business plans, creating recommendations and presenting the results
- Exploring the tools and frameworks used in entrepreneurship, innovation and creative problem solving
- Discussing the world of venture capital and risk investing
- Bringing leading entrepreneurs, investors, and business development professionals into the classroom
- Giving students the opportunity to expand their network and learn from practitioners what makes a new venture successful.