Imagine all you could do with a career in business. Sample what life is like for women in business, and envision your future! Women Mean Business is a seven-day residential leadership experience open to high achieving high school students entering their junior or senior year.
- Channel your passion for technology by exploring management information systems, supply chain and operations, and other business-related fields.
- Meet women leaders and learn firsthand how you could excel in business fields from Twin Cities leaders.
- Put new lessons to work by forming teams with your fellow camp-goers to solve a problem for real-world business.
- Tour the University of Minnesota and enjoy your stay in the dorms during this residential program.
- Develop a personal statement, resume, and cover letter.
The Women Mean Business program will admit up to 50 high-achieving female students. To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be current high school sophomores or juniors.
- Have a GPA of 3.5 or better.
- Demonstrate aptitude for leadership.
Dates & Deadlines
Program Dates: June 17-24, 2017
The cost of the week-long camp is $400 which includes accommodations, meals, activities, transportation during the week, and program materials.
Application: Will be available in early 2017. Check back for more details.
If you have additional questions regarding the program, please contact email@example.com.