student and instructor admissionsThe Carlson School of Management undergraduate program is made up primarily of students admitted as freshman. We believe that early exposure to business curriculum helps you begin discovering your passions and preparing for your future career.

We do admit a limited number of sophomore and junior transfers to the program. Both freshman and sophomore transfer admission to the program is for fall semester only. Admission is competitive; we carefully assess every applicant's background and accomplishments as presented in the application materials.


Apply through the University of Minnesota Office of Admissions website. Applications received or completed after the priority deadline will be reviewed on a space-available basis.

Information Sessions

Monday & Friday
11:30 - 12:30 p.m.