The Carlson School offers an intensive course of study. Bachelor of Science in Business (BSB) students can choose between 10 majors and 10 minors, while those pursuing an undergraduate degree at another college at the University of Minnesota can choose between two available minors.
Options for Carlson School undergraduate students
- Business Law (minor only)
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Finance & Risk Management Insurance
- Human Resources and Industrial Relations
- International Business
- Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Public and Nonprofit Management
- Supply Chain & Operations Management
Options for undergraduate students in other U of M colleges
From College Major to Career
Watch short videos of professionals from various majors discussing how college helped prepare them for their careers.
In order to stay on track toward timely graduation, all students in the Carlson School are expected to meet the following progress standards by the end of their freshmen and sophomore years.