Recent college graduates and early-career professionals with experience or interest in finance should apply to the MS in Finance Program.
Ideal candidates for the program must meet the following criteria:
- Completion of university-level courses in statistics and calculus is required
- Completion of linear algebra course is preferred, but not required
- Professional work experience is preferred, but not required
Class Profile >> MS in Finance Class of 2017
We will begin accepting applications for the 2017 academic year starting October 1st, 2016.
The MS in Finance program begins in June (summer term). The program does not offer a start date in the fall or spring semesters.
- Round 1 Application Deadline: November 1
- Round 2 Application Deadline: January 1
- Round 3 Application Deadline: February 1
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-625-5555.