The Part-Time MS in Business Analytics is a rigorous graduate program for analytical thinkers with an interest in business. Qualified applicants should demonstrate a capacity for intense academic study, a propensity for mathematics and programming, and a basic understanding of business fundamentals.
Who Should Apply?
Candidates with analytical backgrounds are eligible for the program. Ideal candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Undergraduate study in economics, mathematics, engineering, business, computer science, statistics, or related field
- Demonstrates aptitude for excelling in a demanding academic setting
- Some computer programming experience strongly preferred
- At least one-semester college level calculus course with a grade "C" or better required
- Work experience is not required, but preferred
Note: International students who require F-1 visa are not eligible for the Part-Time MSBA program.
The Part-Time MS in Business Analytics program begins only in Fall semester. The Part-Time MSBA program does not have a start date in Spring or Summer semesters.
Round 1 Application Deadline: December 1, 2015
Round 2 Application Deadline: February 1, 2016
Round 3 Application Deadline: April 1, 2016
Round 4 Application Deadline: June 1, 2016
NEW Round 5 Application Deadline: July 15, 2016
Applications received after the Round 5 deadline will be considered on a space available basis.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-625-5555.