The MS in Business Analytics is a rigorous, fast-paced graduate program for analytical thinkers with an interest in business. Qualified applicants should demonstrate a capacity for intense academic study, a propensity for mathematics and programming, and a basic understanding of business fundamentals.
Who Should Apply?
Recent graduates and early-career professionals with analytical backgrounds are eligible for the program. Ideal candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Recently completed undergraduate study in economics, mathematics, engineering, business, computer science, statistics, or related field
- Demonstrates aptitude for excelling in a demanding academic setting
- Some computer programming experience strongly preferred
- At least one-semester college level calculus course with a grade "C" or better required
- Work experience is not required, but preferred
Please see our Class Profile (89.41 KB) of the students who have been admitted to the Program for Summer 2014.
Applications to the MS in Business Analytics are being accepted now for admission to the program beginning June 2015 (Summer 2015).
- Round 1 Application Deadline: November 1
- Round 2 Application Deadline: February 1
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com or call 612-625-5555.