The MS in Business Analytics is a rigorous, fast-paced graduate program for analytical thinkers with an interest in business. Qualified applicants should demonstrate a capacity for intense academic study, a propensity for mathematics and programming, and a basic understanding of business fundamentals.
Who Should Apply?
Recent graduates and early-career professionals with analytical backgrounds are eligible for the program. Ideal candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Recently completed undergraduate study in economics, mathematics, engineering, business, computer science, statistics, or related field
- Demonstrates aptitude for excelling in a demanding academic setting
- Some computer programming experience strongly preferred
- At least one-semester college level calculus course with a grade "C" or better required
- Work experience is not required, but preferred
Please see our Class Profile (89.41 KB) of the students who have been admitted to the Program for Summer 2014.
The MS in Business Analytics program begins only in June (Summer). The MSBA program does not have a start date in Fall or Spring semesters.
- Round 1 Application Deadline: November 1
- Round 2 Application Deadline: January 1
- Round 3 Application Deadline: February 1
IMPORTANT: Please note that the MSBA program requires all students to report to campus by June 8, 2015. The mandatory MSBA program orientation will be held during the week of June 8-12, 2015. The exact dates will be confirmed at a later date.
Have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-625-5555.