Part Time MBA
Showcase your experiences and potential as a student, manager, and leader through the Carlson MBA Program application process. Candidates with at least two years of full-time work experience are carefully considered as part of a holistic review and selection process.
1. Attend an event (optional)
Join us for an information session, lunch, class, or workshop. Staff, students, or alumni will be there to answer your questions and provide advice as you start the application process.
The Carlson School Part-Time MBA program offers a streamlined online application. The following materials are required to apply:
- Personal statement essay
- GMAT or GRE score
- Two years of full-time work experience
- 3 professional references
- Current resume
All applicants will receive an admissions decision via email. Admitted students will receive an admission packet in the mail.
Personal Statement Essay
Your personal statement should address:
- Your short-term and long-term career goals.
- Why you are interested in pursuing an MBA at the Carlson School of Management.
- Why you feel you are a strong candidate for the program.
Linh Gilles | Director, MBA Admissions
"We look for students who can demonstrate academic aptitude, leadership capabilities, and proven progression through their careers through promotions or increased responsibilities."