Part Time MBA
MBA candidates have indicated that attending an MBA class was one of the most useful experiences towards assessing the importance of pursuing an MBA degree. Candidates attending a Carlson MBA class visit left with an in-depth preview of MBA course material and an understanding of how the Carlson MBA program can be a part of their professional development.
Whether you’re just starting to explore the MBA program to determine if it is the right fit for you, or you’ve already submitted your application and anxious to get started, we highly encourage you to visit one of our MBA classes.
During the visit you will:
- Experience first-hand the quality of instruction from our faculty
- Witness the collaborative classroom environment and rich discussion
- Meet and attend a class with a current Student Ambassador
- Introduction to the faculty member of the class
- Ability to build your network with current students in the program
When to Visit
Part-Time MBA class visit are available during the fall, spring, and summer semesters. Classes are offered Monday-Thursday from 5:45p.m. - 9:05p.m. and on select Saturdays. Prospective students are invited to stay for the full class or leave at the break, typically halfway through the class.
Class visit are available during:
- Fall Semester – After Labor Day until early December
- Spring Semester – After Martin Luther King day until early May
- Summer Semester – mid-June through mid-August
Who Should Visit
Anyone interested in potentially pursuing the MBA are welcome to visit! Whether you are in the initial research of the MBA or have made the determination the degree is the next step in your career path.
How to Request the Visit
Requesting a class visit is simple.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current resume and preferred dates and subject matter you would be interested seeing during your class visit.
- Once we have receive your request, we will send you an email to confirm your request and will follow-up with the details of the class visit.