The Carlson Part-Time MBA program provides a relevant, rich, and rigorous academic experience. Divided between required core courses and electives—nearly 100 in all—the curriculum imparts a broad understanding of the entire business enterprise. In addition to required courses, you will customize your electives to explore specific aspects of business in greater depth to become more skilled in the subjects that are important to you.
Courses & Specializations
A fully customizable, intensive curriculum comprised of 57 credits across two academic years.
- Core Courses: Get started with core courses that lay a solid foundation of knowledge in key business disciplines
- Electives: Choose from nearly 100 elective courses spanning six specializations designed to help you tailor your MBA and pursue your unique career path
- Experiential Learning: Tackle real-world business challenges in the classroom with the Medical Industry Valuation Labratory, new product design classes, and global business practicums.
As the most flexible top-ranked MBA in the nation, the Carlson Part-Time MBA curriculum can be tailored to fit your lifestyle. Students choose the quantity of credits they take each semester, and can increase or reduce their course load throughout the program.
All students embark on an international experience to develop essential business skills required for success in a global economy. Customize your experience by choosing the destination, format, and duration that fits you.
- 2-week programs abroad
- Live business cases abroad
- On-campus courses including intercultural interaction
Carlson Part-Time MBA students will develop their leadership toolkit from day one of the program, through graduation.
- Explore areas for improvement and leverage your own strengths to become a better leader
- Discover how to motivate and collaborate with others
- Develop the skills necessary to lead organizations amid challenging environments
By the Numbers
2WORLD'S BEST BUSINESS SCHOOL PROFESSORS
(Aks Zaheer & Myles Shaver) - Poets & Quants
#1MANAGEMENT RESEARCH PRODUCTIVITY
Ranked by Texas A&M University
in the United States for Information Systems