$74,160 total tuition cost
|Books and course materials||$2,400*|
|TOTAL Program Cost||$77,539|
*These figures are estimated and do not reflect incidental costs, such as student conference fees. Rates are subject to yearly increases.
A $500 deposit, due upon enrollment into the program, is required and will be applied toward tuition.
Some employers offer reimbursement programs for employees who attend a Carlson MBA program. To cover additional expenses, the University of Minnesota's office of student financial aid provides federal educational loan programs.
To apply for financial aid, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). You may complete it anytime; the University will process the application after you have been admitted. The University of Minnesota FAFSA code is 003969.
Federal educational loan program requirements
To receive federal funding students must be either a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen. The primary form of funding for graduate students is through federal and private educational loan programs.
Quick Tips for completing the FAFSA
- The 2016-17 FAFSA became available January 1, 2016.
- It is best to file your tax return before completing the FAFSA, and use the IRS data retrieval tool.
- Go to www.fafsa.ed.gov to complete your FAFSA.
- You will need to create a PIN number at the FAFSA website before you start the process.
- Add the University of Minnesota federal school code – 003969 – to have your FAFSA data sent to the University of Minnesota − Twin Cities campus.
- Keep your PIN in a safe place. You will need it later to complete the online Master Promissory Note and the online Entrance Counseling as part of the federal loan process.
Please contact the University of Minnesota's Office of Student Financial Aid with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-624-1111.
The Carlson School and the University of Minnesota award a number of academic merit-based fellowships and scholarships. The Industry MBA program automatically considers applicants for all scholarships for which they are eligible and award recipients will be notified with their offer of admissions. We urge candidates to submit their applications for admission by the first or second round deadlines for strongest scholarship consideration.