October 27-28, 2016
The Carlson MBA Program Office would like to invite you to campus for an exciting event designed to showcase the Full - Time MBA world, the Twin Cities, and the Carlson School of Management. Through a variety of interactions with MBA students, faculty, alumni and community members, we will offer an exclusive look at our Full – Time MBA program and our diverse community, both on and off campus.
A few highlights are below:
- Discover how the signature Carlson Enterprise programs give you 15 months work experience in your chosen field
- Explore the thriving Twin Cities business community: connect with leaders from a variety of local companies
- Learn first-hand how Carlson School faculty bring their unique blend of academic and industry expertise to sharpen your business acumen
- Get your questions answered: network with current MBA students who can provide an insider perspective on what life at the Carlson School is like
- Get guidance on how to prepare your admissions materials to make an exceptional impression on the MBA program of your choice
- Receive an early admissions decision, an exclusive opportunity for Connect with Carlson MBA attendees. Review the Admissions Application & Interview Section for more details.
This event is by invitation only. If you would like to attend or have questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 612-625-5555.
The MBA Admissions Team
As an attendee of Connect with Carlson MBA, you will have an exclusive opportunity to receive an early admissions and scholarship decision by November 17th. To take advantage of this benefit, please review the time-line below:
- RSVP for Connect with Carlson by October 20th
- Submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 25th
- Interview at the event the morning of October 27th
- Submit your completed application by November 7th
- Receive an admissions decision by November 17th
Please make sure to indicate this preference when you register, or contact Dana Daniele with your requests. A complete application is not required to interview.
The dress attire for the weekend's events will be business casual.
Transportation, Directions & Parking Information
Parking on both Friday and Saturday will be provided in the 19th Avenue Parking Ramp at the Carlson School of Management. As you enter the ramp, please take a ticket. We will provide you with a parking voucher upon check-in that will cover the cost of parking.
The Carlson School provides $100 airfare stipends to relieve the cost of domestic flights, and offers complimentary hotel accommodations for non-local attendees. Act now, as airfare stipends are limited. To be considered for a $100 airfare stipend, you must register for the event and start an admissions application.
Complimentary hotel accommodations are provided by the Carlson School. Once you register for the event, a reservation will be made for you for a two-night stay (Thursday-Friday) at the Courtyard Marriott Downtown in Minneapolis, Minnesota. At check-in, simply provide your name - that’s it!
You are responsible for your transportation to and from the airport - we will take care of your transportation during the event days. To learn more about your transportation options, Courtyard Marriott Downtown has provided some useful recommendations.
*If you would like to check your eligibility for such stipend, please contact Dana Daniele. Information on how to book your airfare using our stipend will be provided to you upon registration.
**An additional hotel night may be available in the event that you opt in for an Admissions Interview on Thursday morning. These rooms will be offered on a space-available basis. Please contact Dana Daniele with any questions or concerns.