Your peers are an integral part of your education. When you look to your left or right, you’ll see another curious, driven student with his or her own unique education, career, and life history to share. To foster the ties among our students, we provide networking opportunities, student organizations, and intensive experiential learning that brings each cohort together within our four Carlson Enterprises.
Students come to the Carlson School to gain the knowledge, skills, and confidence they need to achieve their goals. At the same time, we depend on students to help keep the program on the cutting edge of business education. As tomorrow's business leaders, you play an essential role in helping the program change and evolve over time. At the Carlson School, you will make connections and friendships that last a lifetime and you will gain a diverse network of distinguished professionals than spans the globe.
"I was looking for a smaller program, one that had more collaborative learning and teamwork. After visiting the campus and meeting students, it really clinched it for me."
Pankti Shah, Carlson Full-Time MBA 2007
Student Clubs & Organizations
Over the years, we've worked closely with students to create a wide range of organizations and activities that provide leadership development opportunities and help students connect outside of the classroom.
- Black Graduate Business Student Association (BGBSA)
- Business Techonology Club (BTC)
- Carlson 4 Community (C4C)
- Carlson Craft Brewing Association
- Carlson Public Presence (CPP)
- Common Grounds
- Compass (LGBTA)
- Consulting Club
- Elite Eight Brand Management Case Competition
- Finance Club
- Global Business Student Association
- Graduate Society for Human Resources Leaders (GSHRL)
- Graduate Volunteer Consultants
- Marketing Network
- MBA Association
- Medical Industry Leadership Institute Student Association
- Military Veterans of the Carlson School of Management
- National Association of Women MBA's (NAWMBA)
- Net Impact (Graduate Student Chapter)
- Operations & Supply Chain Management Club
- Part Time MBA Leadership Advisory Board (LAB)
- Professional Student Network (PSN)
- Sports Business Club
- Ventures Plus