Now in its 13th year, this competition brings together top brand management students, professionals and academics from across the country for a three-day competition highlighting the challenges facing brand managers in today's competitive marketplace.
About Elite 8
The Challenge involves eight student teams, who are presented with a strategic brand management challenge currently faced by a partner company. The teams are given 30 hours to prepare a structured case analysis and accompanying recommendations. They present these findings to a panel of expert judges, allowing partner companies the opportunity to critically assess students' brand management, teamwork and problem-solving skills. Following the conclusion of all presentations, the participants and partners attend a social-hour and awards banquet.
Being a sponsor of the Elite Eight Brand Management Case Challenge has numerous benefits including the following:
- Chance to observe the nation's preeminent MBA students as they devise solutions to a current brand management competition
- Participant resume book and opportunity to interview participants while in Minnesota
- Networking opportunities with other brand and marketing professionals
- Corporate inclusion in all marketing and public relations materials
- Representatives to appear on the judging panel and at the awards dinner
- Critical evaluation and feedback of team case presentations
- Optional items for participant gift bags
- Financial support
To become a sponsor of Elite 8, please contact Eric Mayer at email@example.com.
Teams from eight schools are invited to participate in the Elite 8 competition. The case is not revealed to any participants until Thursday evening in order to prevent unnecessary preparation work. Part of the challenge is the limited time frame.