As part of a highly competitive selection process, the Carlson School carefully considers each applicant's demonstrated and potential abilities as a student, manager and leader.
- Application - The Carlson Full-Time MBA program offers a streamlined online application. The following materials are required to apply:
- Personal statement essay
- 3 professional references
- GMAT or GRE score
- Current resume
- View all requirements
- Interview - An interview for the Full-Time MBA program is required for admission. Interviews are by invitation only, offered on weekdays in person or via Skype.
- Decisions - All applicants will receive an admissions decision via email. Admitted students will receive an admission packet in the mail.
Your personal statement should address the following three questions:
- Briefly describe your short-term and long-term career goals. Why are you choosing to pursue an MBA at this time in your career and what are you hoping to accomplish by doing so?
- Why are you interested in pursuing an MBA at the Carlson School of Management?
- What do you feel makes you a strong candidate for the program? How will you contribute to the MBA Program overall?