Your peers are an integral facet of your Executive MBA program. As you look to your right or to your left, you will see a cohort made up of professionals with years of experience. Like you, each will bring his or her career, education, and life experiences to bear in the classroom.
The ties you form here will keep you connected to some of the brightest business minds, faculty, and key executives from the Twin Cities, many Fortune 500 companies, and beyond.
Executive MBA Student Council
The Executive MBA Student Council, a group of 6-8 elected representatives from each cohort, works with the Executive MBA program to enhance the quality, value and community of the Executive MBA Program by:
- Facilitating communication between the CEMBA administration and the students at large
- Serving as a sounding board on possible program enhancements and/or curricular changes
- Supporting the administration in building the brand of the Executive MBA Program
- Organizing students to serve as a resource for current and prospective students
- Promoting engaging and diverse student events and activities
- Serving as a liaison to and work collaboratively with the leadership of the Full-Time and Part-Time MBA programs in promoting in participating in joint activities and events
Student Clubs & Organizations
As an Executive MBA student, it's easy to get and stay involved. All clubs and organizations are open to all of our MBA students - Full-Time, Part-Time, and Executive MBA.
Academic and professional groups can help you build networks and learn about specific industries, while diversity and cultural organizations provide a community for students who share similar backgrounds.
If you are looking for something a little less serious, we also have a variety of social clubs for those students who just want to get out, meet others, and have fun!
The Carlson School is also home to several research centers and institutes, some of which have professional and student organizations attached, and many which provide programming and events throughout the year.