The Executive MBA program is for professionals with 6+ years of full-time experience and substantial organizational responsibilities. Students in this program come from a mix of large multinationals, start-ups, non-profits, and areas of practice such as medicine, law, and education. We carefully consider each applicant on the basis of a number of factors. The selection process is intensely competitive and enrollment is limited.
average years work experience
- Past academic performance
- Current resume
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Personal statement
- Professional references
- Admissions interview
- Visit Class: Sit in on a class session, meet current students, and experience what our Executive MBA program is really like.
- Talk with a Student or Alumnus: They know better than anyone what it is really like to do the program and will give you an honest account of the highlights and challenges of being an executive MBA student.
- Meet with Us: Our staff are eager to talk with you one on one, whether it be over the phone or in person to help you get the information that you need to make this important decision. Fit is important for you and for us.