The China Executive MBA program is for professionals with 8+ years of working experience with a strong background in management. Applications are carefully considered and enrollment is limited to the strongest candidates who show commitment to the academic rigor of the program.
Application Components and Criteria:
- Past academic performance, including a bachelor's degree or above under the national education system if applicant is Chinese resident or citizen
- Completed online application
- Academic documentation in original language with official English translations, if necessary
- Current Resume or CV
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in the English language
- Essay outlining interest, career goals, and how you anticipate the MBA degree will help you achieve your goals
- Professional References
- Admissions interview
Connect to CHEMBA office to arrange a meeting, to visit a class, or speak with alumni in your area.