To give prospective students a better understanding of the Human Resources and Industrial Relations' flexible, world-renowned program, we offer information sessions at convenient times throughout the year. We also offer free GRE math review sessions. All sessions are held at the Carlson School of Management or Hubert H. Humphrey Center on the west bank of the University of Minnesota campus. Complimentary parking is available in the 19th Avenue Ramp, which is connected by skyway to the school (and across the street from the Humphrey Center).
Although we do not plan regular tours, we encourage all prospective students to arrange an individual visit. It's a great way to see our facilities, speak with faculty and students, and learn more about our program.
HRIR Information Sessions
INFO SESSIONS, all held from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. at the Carlson School
- Tuesday, September 22, 2015, room 2-215
- Tuesday, February 16, 2016, room 2-207
- Wednesday, March 9, 2016, room 2-207
- Wednesday, May 11, 2016, room 2-207
- Tuesday, July 12, 2016, room 2-207
If you are unable to attend an on-campus information session, you may view a recorded session here.
GRE Review Session Dates, all held from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon at the Carlson School
- Saturday, October 10, 2015, room 2-207
- Saturday, November 14, 2015, room 2-228
- Saturday, April 23, 2016, room 2-207 - Cancelled
To register for future sessions, contact email@example.com or 612-624-5704.