Prizes and Benefits
Participating in a case competiton provides graduate students from across the globe with an opportunity to practice their acquired skills, deliver actionable solutions to an issue that a global company is currently experiencing, while engaging in a friendly competition against their counterparts from all over the world. But this isn't all. There are several other benefits to participating as well as individual prizes for the top 3 teams.
Benefits of Participation
- subsidized travels, fully covered accommodation and food, networking opportunities with a variety of global employers
- all teams will receive certificates of participation in the competition
- all teams will receive various items from sponsors, as well as additional Carlson School gifts
Monetary Awards for the Top Three Teams
- $1,200 + trophy + certificate
- $800 + trophy + certificate
- $400 + trophy + certificate
Note: The monetary amount is the total for all 4 team members. The trophy is intended for the school the team represents, and each team member will receive a certificate of participating in the competition.