At the Carlson School, we approach business education from a global perspective. International study is part of our culture. In a world increasingly defined by a global economy, we prepare students by exploring business issues in an international context.
We have built strategic relationships with corporate partners and leading universities world-wide. Our flexible education abroad programs can take both full-time and part-time students to other countries for a few weeks or an entire semester. An international experience helps you develop a deeper understanding of contemporary business issues, broadens your perspective, and prepares you to make better strategic business decisions.
Global Enrichment (GE) Programs
- Short-term courses of 2–6 weeks in length
- Offered January, May, and Summer
- Taught in English
- Earn up to 8 credits
- Study with Carlson and international faculty
- Available to full-time and part-time MA-HRIR students
- Count toward the related field elective requirements
Global Immersion (GI) Programs
- Semester length
- Top-ranked partner universities around the world
- Offered in English and local language
- Earn 15 credits
- Count toward the related field and HRIR elective requirements