TalentLink: Online Recruiting at the Carlson School
The Graduate Business Career Center uses TalentLink, powered by MBA Focus, for all MBA and MA-HRIR recruitment efforts. TalentLink is a free service that provides company access to both current students and alumni. The website enables you to post jobs, set up on-campus interviews, arrange information sessions, and run resumes searches-amongst many other features!
Access Student Resumes
You can access Carlson student resumes online by simply placing an order at MBA Focus.
New Employers and Recruiters
- Visit TalentLink
- Under Employer Login, select "Employers & Recruiters"
- Click "Create a New Account" next to 1st Time Users.
- Search for your organization to check if an account has already been established.
- If an account already exists, click on the Company's name and fill out the new contact form.
- If no account exists, click Can't Find Organization and fill in all required information (*).
- Please read our User Agreement and select Yes.
- Click on the Register button.
Questions? Email the Employer Relations Team at email@example.com.
Recruiting Policies and Guidelines
The Graduate Business Career Center requires all employers to abide by equal opportunity laws and offer employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, handicap, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation. The center adheres to NACE Principles for Career Services Professionals and expects recruiters to follow the NACE Principles for Employment Professionals.