Research Centers & Institutes
As part of one of the leading public research land grant universities in the country, research by Carlson School faculty continually contributes new knowledge and business practices that are directly applied in the corporate world.
Carlson School research centers provide expertise and educational training for students around specialty areas such as the medical industry, entrepreneurship, cross-sector leadership, global business competencies, social media analytics and more.
Please select a research area of interest to learn more.
- Carlson Global Institute
- Center for Human Resources and Labor Studies
- Center for International Business Education & Research
- Center for Integrative Leadership
- Gary S. Holmes Center for Entrepreneurship
- Institute for Research in Marketing
- Juran Research Center
- Management Information Systems Research Center
- Medical Industry Leadership Institute
- Social Media and Business Analytics Collaborative