The Carlson School engages alumni in Chicago by instilling pride, supporting lifelong learning, and giving back to the School community. Join your fellow alumni at an upcoming event, or discover programs to support your alma mater.
- Social and networking events
- UMAA networking & Gopher game watches
- Speaker series on business topics like the economy, globalization, entrepreneurship, and more
Become an Admissions Ambassador
- Undergraduate Mentorship Program (link)
- MBA Women's Mentors - email Mandy Iverson
- HRIR Mentors - email Anne Obst
Discover a group within the Chicago alumni community to put your talents to work for the School.
- Laura Moran - '99 MA-HRIR
Guest Speaker Committee
Focuses on organizing informal discussions and presentatins on different topics from various people in the community, bit it Carlson grads or not.
Manage the process of identifying recent undergrads and grads that have relocated to the area and coupling them with local alumni in order to provide support. This group will serve as a liaison with the School to facilitate/encourage students to explore internships and full-time roles in Chicago.
- Michael Kenefick - '08 BSB
This group will help create awareness of the new chapter, reach out to Chicago alumni, coordinate happy hours and other social events, as well as act as a liaison with the UMAA Chicago chapter.
- Mark Patzloff - '84 MBA